Registration is now open for the UMCA March Seminar “Perform Like A Boss: What Contractors Are Doing To Develop The Next Generation”. Join us on Thursday, March 14, 2019 from 12PM-4PM at the Utah Career Center. In this seminar attendees will discover the main difference between the exiting construction worker and the emerging construction worker. He will share with you what smart contractors are doing to prepare and develop the next generation that will give them an edge over their competition. In this seminar you will learn:
- The cost if we do not develop our workforce.
- The 4 Core Competencies lacking in most of the workforce entering the industry today.
- The necessary steps (how and when) one must take to develop our workforce.
- Why traditional teaching styles are not effective on today’s emerging workforce.
- The 3 mistakes we are all making with our current training.
- The one critical change a contractor must make before beginning the process of developing their workforce.
- How to go on the offensive and capture more market share.
- Identify and develop the next generation of leaders early.
- How to recruit the top talent.
Attendees of this course will earn 4 Professional CE credits towards their contractor and plumbers license. Lunch will be provided. Registration is now open and will close on Monday, March 11, 2019. If you have any questions please contact the UMCA office at (801)364-7768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org