Join UMCA members at the Utah Career Center on Thursday, April 25th for a Planning For Productivity, with Tom Williams from 7AM-3:30PM. This seminar has been tailored to address successful companies, with the main objective being to reinforce existing actions driving toward success and introduce new opportunities. Several key concepts will be emphasized.
- The key to predictable profitability is predictable productivity.
- Decisions made today drive the productivity of tomorrow.
- Construction is a process and great companies are process driven.
- Learn from the mistakes and successes of others.
- Technology is offering new opportunities to improve communication and feedback loops.
Specific examples and actions will be discussed on a particular project allowing the students to examine how the above were applied. Group exercises are used to reinforce the lessons presented and to encourage sharing of information. Attendees will leave with a better understanding of why certain activities they are doing have been successful and what they can personally do to drive their companies to better success in the future.
This course is $125 per attendee and Contractor Members may use their contractor stipend. Attendees will earn 8 professional CEU’s for both contractors and plumbers. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. If you have any questions please contact the UMCA office at (801)364-7768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, mark your calendars now for a Conflict Management seminar on Thursday, May 9, 2019. More information will be emailed to members on April 10, 2019.