Join us for The Art of Conflict Management, presented by Michael Geraghty, on Thursday, May 9, 2019 from 12PM – 4:30PM. Register today for the Final CE Course of the 2019 Spring Education Series. In this highly interactive seminar attendees will explore various conflict management skills that have been demonstrated to work during this age of rapid change. This course will give attendees the hands-on tools, techniques and skills needed to identify, evaluate and solve conflicts in the workplace and in their personal life.
- Gain an awareness of how conflict can erupt
- Learn to identify your personal conflict management style and that of others
- Reduce stress by learning to manage conflict
- Face tough people and situations with confidence
- Increase efficiency and productivity
Registration is now open and will close on Monday, May 6, 2019. Attendees will earn 4.5 professional CEU’s for both contractors and plumbers. Lunch will be provided. If you have any questions please contact the UMCA office at (801)364-7768 or email Leanna@umca.com.