- 36.5 hours of professional development education offered for free to members;
- An increase in sponsor support and participation for networking events, enhancing the experience for participants;
- The first full year of an improved UMCA website, updated with useful articles, event announcements and industry information;
- The anniversary of the new UMCA app, putting relevant information as close as your phone, and
- In-person representation during the 2016 Utah Legislative Session, resulting in 64 percent of mechanical contractor-friendly outcomes.
As a member-service organization at heart and in practice, UMCA views labor relations, continuing education, legislative representation, customer service and networking events as the top priorities for staff and board of directors. Continued support from members help the UMCA provide a high level of member services, while reaching to add more value each year.
With your support, UMCA can continue to develop, advance and advocate for our industry.
Contact the UMCA office at (801) 364-7768 if you need a fresh invoice mailed to you.
Mail in your payment to:
669 S. 200 East, Ste. 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84111