(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Utah Career Center
640 N. Billy Mitchell Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Join us on Thursday, March 14, 2019 from 12PM-4PM at the Utah Career Center for this seminar. In this seminar attendees will discover the main difference between the exiting construction
Join us on Thursday, March 14, 2019 from 12PM-4PM at the Utah Career Center for this seminar. In this seminar attendees will discover the main difference between the exiting construction worker and the emerging construction worker. He will share with you what the smart contractors are doing to develop the next generation that will give them an edge over their competition.
In this program you will learn:
- The cost if we do not develop our workforce.
- The 4 Core Competencies lacking in most of the workforce entering the industry today.
- The necessary steps (how and when) one must take to develop our workforce.
- Why traditional teaching styles are not effective on todays emerging workforce.
- The 3 mistakes we are all making with our current training.
- The one critical change a contractor must first make before beginning the process of developing their workforce to perform like the boss.
- How to identify and develop the next leaders of our industry early in their career.
- How to go on the offensive in regards to capturing more market share.
- How to recruit the top talent for our industry.
This course is free and members can earn 4 CE Professional Credits towards their Contractor and Plumbers licenses. Lunch will be provided. If you have any questions please contact Jennifer in the UMCA office at (801)364-7768.